You listen eBooks, websites in different languages and switching text-to-speech (TTS) engines makes you bored.
You are blind or vision-impaired user and use TalkBack to interact with your devices. Switching TTS engines every time when arriving on eBooks/websites/applications in different language is too difficult for you.
You are developing multilingual application and confused about managing TTS engines with their supported languages.
Auto TTS can help you!
Auto TTS has special switching mechanism with state-of-the-art auto language detection feature and helps switching to appropriate TTS engine according to auto-detected language of input text.
Auto TTS is fully compatible to standard Android Text To Speech Interface and can work with TalkBack, other TTS engines, web readers, eBook readers… without any problem.
- Auto TTS requires Android 4.0 or later.
- Auto TTS uses system Text-To-Speech engines for reading. So, you have to install appropriate TTS engine(s) for your languages.
- AutoTTS supports all languages that TTS engines available in your system offer. Actually, Google TTS that normally comes with your phone and is freely available in Play Store, provides high quality voices for nearly 20 languages. For Vietnamese, install vnSpeak TTS.
- Switching language within one TTS engine can make some delay. You can avoid this by assigning one engine per language. For example: you set Google TTS for English, Samsung TTS for French, Ivona TTS for Polish, vnSpeak TTS for Vietnamese…
- If you added new TTS, Auto TTS needs to be restarted after configuring with new TTS by restarting your device, or by switching over another TTS and then back to Auto TTS in system settings.